SBI Recruitment 2014 for 300 Special Management Executives Posts
State Bank of India invites application for recruitment to the post of Special Management Executive (Banking).
The candidates eligible for the post can apply through prescribed format before 11 August 2014.
|Opening Date for Registration||24 July 2014|
|Closing Date for Registratio||11 August 2014|
|Payment Of Fee (On-Line)||24 July 2014 TO 11 August 2014|
|Payment Of Fee (Off-Line)||26 July 2014 TO 13 August 2014|
|Date of Examination||19 September 2014|
Details of Post
- Special Management Executive (Banking) – MMGS III (MSME): 165 Posts
- Special Management Executive (Banking) – MMGS III (DSME): 135 Posts
Educational Qualification: CA/ ICWA/ ACS/ MBA/ MMS/ PGDBA/ PGPM/ PGDM with minimum 60% marks in both, Graduation and MBA/ MMS/ PGDBA/ PGPM/ PGDM. The candidates must have minimum experience of 02 years as on 31 August 2014.
- Special Management Executive (Banking) – MMGS III (MSME): Between 25 to 40 Years
- Special Management Executive (Banking) – MMGS III (DSME): Between 25 to 35 Years
Application Fee and Intimation Charge: (Non Refundable)
- SC/ST/PWD: Rs. 100/- (Intimation Charges only)
- General and Others: Rs. 500/- (App. Fee including intimation charges)
Selection of candidates will be on the basis of examination, group discussion and interview
How to Apply
For detailed guidelines/ procedure on a) Application registration b) Payment of fees c) Photograph & signature scan & upload visit bank’s website www.statebankofidia.com or www.sbi.co.in “CAREERS WITH US” Recruitment of Special Management Executive (Banking) in State Bank of India.