ICAR – DCFR, Uttarakhand Recruitment for 02 RA & SRF Posts 2015
ICAR – Directorate of Coldwater Fisheries Research (DCFR), Uttarakhand invites eligible candidates for walk in interview for recruitment to 02 posts of ‘Research Associate’ and ‘Senior Research Fellow (SRF)’. The interview is scheduled to be held on 24 April 2015.
- Date & Time of Walk – in – Interview: 24 April 2015 at 11:00 AM
Total Number of Posts: 02
- Research Associate: 01
- Senior Research Fellow: 01
- For Research Associate: Candidate must possess Ph.D. (in Virology/ Microbiology/ Immunology/ Biotechnology/ Biochemistry/ Life Sciences or Master’s Degree in the concerned field with relevant experience.
- For Senior Research Fellow: Candidate must possess Master’s Degree in the concerned field or equivalent.
- For Research Associate: 40 years (for men) & 45 years (for women).
- For Senior Research Fellow: 35 years (for men) & 40 years (for women).
Candidate will get the fixed total emoluments of
- For Research Associate: Rs. 24,000/- Per Month plus HRA (for Doctoral Degree Holder) & Rs. 23,000/- Per Month plus HRA (for Master’s Degree Holder).
- For Senior Research Fellow: Rs. 16,000/- Per Month (for 1st & 2nd year) & Rs. 18,000/- Per Month (for 3rd year) plus HRA as applicable.
Selection Procedure The short listed candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in the Walk – in – Interview/ Personal Interview, which will be conducted by the administration.
How to Apply Interested candidates may appear for the Walk –in- Interview on 24 April 2015 (Friday) at 11:00 AM in the Institute Campus at Bhimtal, Dist. Nainital along with application in prescribed format with complete CV in the prescribed format and original Certificates/ documents (for verification) along with a set of attested photo copies of relevant certificates/ testimonials in support of date of birth, qualifications, experience, category (SC/ ST/ PWD), etc. and a recent passport size photograph.
For more details:click here